The Sims 2: University is the first expansion pack for the strategic life simulation PC game The Sims 2. The Sims 2: University expansion was developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts released on March 1, 2005.
The Sims 2: University expansion pack adds a new period of aging for Sims who are Young Adult. Once they reach that period of life, they can go to university to earn a degree, allowing them to take any one of four graduate-exclusive careers. The expansion added several key gameplay elements that are included in all expansions successor.
The Sims 2: University ScreenShots:
Minimum System Requirements
Need to install The Sims 2
Intel Pentium III 800MHz or AMD Athlon 900MHz Processor
8X CD-ROM Drive
1GB Hard Disk Space
32MB DirectX compatible nVidia GeForce2 or ATi Radeon 7200 Class Video Card with Hardware T&L
DirectX compatible Sound Card
1) First of all you will need Daemon Tools.
2) THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!! Since this is an EXPANSION PACK to The Sims 2, you need TO HAVE The Sims 2 game installed first.
3) Once you have that out of the way. Open Daemon Tools and mount Sims2EP1_CD1.iso. Once mounted, double click on the file and it should auto-run the installation.
4)Use key find it on the txt file
5) When the installation asks for CD2, mount Sims2EP1_CD2.iso in Deamon Tools. Then click OK on the installation pop up.
7) When the installation is finished, mount Sims2EP1_1.mir in Deamon Tools. You don’t need a [email protected] Just mount the .mir file.
8) Play and enjoy!! Support the developers if you like the game…
The Sims 2: University Download Link:
>>>YOU CAN DOWNLOAD TOOLS YOU NEED HERE<<<
Please let us know if you encounter broken links. If the game is not yet available be patient we will update the post once the free download link becomes available. You can like our facebookpage for announcements and be updated.
Support our site by sharing, liking, and bookmarking. Thank You, Happy Gaming!!!