Choplifter HD is a shoot em’ up video game from inXile Entertainment based on Choplifter, and was released on January 10, 2012 for Windows, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Game DescriptionIn Choplifter HD, players take on the role of an up-and-coming rescue pilot asked to join the elite, international helicopter rescue team. Pilots will be trained to command a variety of helicopters deployed on 30 different missions. Pilots must bank, hover, touch-down and sometimes even shake zombies from their chopper during lift-off in order to make their rescue and complete their mission.
- Choplifter HD dares players to risk their lives in order to save others!
- Players pilot many different helicopter types inspired by current military models
- Varied and dangerous terrain including urban areas, jungle outposts, arctic bases, and desert compounds with missions taking place at all hours of the day and night.
- Command a variety of helicopters deployed on more than 30 different missions ranging from captured military prisoner extraction to saving survivors of viral outbreaks
- Maneuver, fire, and extract under perilous conditions in order to carry out rescues
- Original Choplifter franchise creator Dan Gorlin serving as design consultant
source: Game’s webpage
Choplifter HD Game ScreenShots
Choplifter HD System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP
Processor: 2 Ghz Dual-Core CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 2GB Free HD Space
Video Card: Graphics Card with Shader Model 3 support, 256 MB video memory
Sound: DirectSound-compatible sound device
Install and play!!!
Choplifter HD Download Link
File Format: .exe – File Size: 1001.52 Megs
Choplifter HD (PC Game)
>>>YOU CAN DOWNLOAD TOOLS YOU NEED HERE<<<
Please let us know if you encounter broken links. If the game is not yet available be patient we will update the post once the free download link becomes available. You can like our facebookpage for announcements and be updated.
Support our site by sharing, liking, and bookmarking. Thank You, Happy Gaming!!!