Battlefield 1942 (short as BF1942) is a first-person shooter 3D World War II video game developed by Digital Illusions CE. Battlefield 1942 was published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows on September 10, 2002 and Apple Macintosh on June 28, 2004. The game can be played in singleplayer mode against video game AI or in multiplayer mode against players on the Internet or a local network. It is also a popular platform for developers mod, with a large number of released modifications that alter the gameplay and theme.
Battlefield 1942 generally has a more cooperative focus than previous games of this kind, as it is not only important to kill the opposition but to also hold certain “control points” around the map. Capturing control points allow the team to reinforce themselves by enabling players and vehicles to spawn in a given area. Therefore, capturing and controlling control points also reduces aid the enemy. The game was one of the first mainstream games to represent a dramatic shift in FPS game mentality not only favoring individualism, but simultaneously encouraging teamwork and coordination.
Battlefield 1942 ScreenShots:
Minimum System Requirements
Windows® XP, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows 98, (Windows NT and 95 are not supported)
500 MHz Intel® Pentium® or AMD Athlon™ processor
128 MB RAM
4x CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive
1.2 GB free hard disk space plus space for saved games (additional space required for Windows swap-file and DirectX™ 8.1 installation)
32 MB video card which supports Transform & Lighting and with DirectX 8.1 compatible driver
DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
Recommended System Requirements
800 MHz or faster Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor
256 MB or more RAM
16x or faster CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive
1.2 GB free hard disk space plus space for saved games
64 MB or greater video card which supports Transform & Lighting
Environmental Audio™ capable sound card
– On your desktop, create four folders by these names: CD1, CD2, CD3, CD4. You can delete these later after installing the game.
– Using WinRAR or 7zip, extract “Battlefield 1942 CD1” to the folder named “CD1”
– Using WinRAR or 7zip, extract “Battlefield 1942 CD2” to the folder named “CD2”
– Using WinRAR or 7zip, extract “Battlefield 1942 Road to Rome CD3” to the folder named “CD3”
– Using WinRAR or 7zip again, extract “Battlefield 1942 Secret Weapons of WWII CD4” to the folder named “CD4”
– In the folder named “CD1” click on the file named “Setup.” The file type should say “Application”
– Install the components you want. Use the key_gen provided in the torrent’s folder where the Disk Image Files are. I believe the installation includes BattleCraft 1942, which is a map editor [made by Electronic Arts] in which you can edit the maps with. You don’t need this unless you want to edit the maps.
– After installing Battlefield 1942, you need to go to PlanetBattlefield.com to update the game to 1.6, then to 1.61 [or 1.61b]. After updating, install “patch v1.61b cracked” to be able to use the game without the physical game CD.
Battlefield 1942 [CD1] [Electronic Arts / DICE]
Battlefield 1942 [CD2] [Electronic Arts / DICE]
Battlefield 1942: Road to Rome [CD3] [Expansion Pack]
Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII [CD4] [Expansion Pack]
Battlefield 1942 Download Link:
File Size: 2.36 Gigs
File Format: ISO
Battlefield 1942 w/ Expansions Free Download
>>>YOU CAN DOWNLOAD TOOLS YOU NEED HERE<<<
Please let us know if you encounter broken links. If the game is not yet available be patient we will update the post once the free download link becomes available. You can like our facebookpage for announcements and be updated.
Support our site by sharing, liking, and bookmarking. Thank You, Happy Gaming!!!