Antichamber (originally known as Hazard: The Journey of Life) is a first-person puzzle-platform video game developed by Alexander Bruce. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on January 31, 2013.
Game DescriptionAntichamber is a mind-bending psychological exploration game where nothing can be taken for granted. Discover an Escher-like world where hallways wrap around upon each other, spaces reconfigure themselves, and accomplishing the impossible may just be the only way forward.
Several years in the making, Antichamber received over 25 awards and honors throughout its development, in major competitions including the Independent Games Festival, the PAX10, IndieCade and Make Something Unreal. Antichamber was also supported by the Indie Fund.
- A deeply psychological experience that will make you question everything you know about how a game works.
- Mind-bending challenges that will subvert your expectations at every twist and turn.
- An enormous, seamless non-Euclidean world to explore.
- Lifelike soundscapes developed by Robin Arnott and an ambient soundtrack composed by Siddhartha Barnhoorn.
- A gun that can create, destroy and manipulate matter, allowing you to discover new ways to overcome your surroundings.
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.0 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2200+
Memory: 2 Gb
Hard Drive: 1 Gb free
Video Memory: 256 Mb
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8600 / ATI Radeon HD 3850
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
1) Download the torrent.
2) Extract the game in the Drive you want.
3) Block Firewall and Disable your Antivirus.
4) Run the game through the Binaries Win32 UDK.exe.
5) Support the Developers if you like the game.
File Format: .exe – File Size: 627.79 Megs
Antichamber v1.0 (PC Game)
Having problems with the download link? Please update your download client
>>>YOU CAN DOWNLOAD TOOLS YOU NEED HERE<<<
Please let us know if you encounter broken links. If the game is not yet available be patient we will update the post once the free download link becomes available. You can like our facebookpage for announcements and be updated.
Support our site by sharing, liking, and bookmarking. Thank You, Happy Gaming!!!